Exness Zero Account : Exness is a CFD and forex broker holding multinational licenses. Currently Exness holds more than 4 licenses in different countries including CySEC, FCA, FSCA and FSA (read exness regulation details ).
Exness offers various types of trading accounts that traders can use, ranging from cent accounts to accounts with spreads from 0 pips for more experienced traders. The Exness zero account is the most popular account by traders in the world today, with this account exness traders save more on their trading costs. Following are details of Exness Zero spread account types.
- Deposit Minimum $200
- Spreads from 0.0 pips
- Commission from $0.4 per lot standard
- Leverage maximum 1: Unlimited
- Scalping & Hedging are allowed
- Trade forex, metals, commodities, stock, energies and crypto
Exness Zero Account Pros and Cons
Every product issued by a company often has pros and cons. Likewise the exness exness account product, here are the pros and cons:
Pros of Exness Zero Spread Account
- Trading with zero spreads – The opportunity to trade with spreads starting at 0.0 pips is the major benefit of the zero spread account.
- Low commisions – The Exness Zero Spread account has a commision of just $0.2 each side per lot ( $0.4 per lot standard ). For practically many trades, this is a reasonable price.
- No hidden markups – The benefits of this Zero Spread Account include transparent commisions and zero spreads. Before placing an order, traders may be certain of the costs they will be required to pay.
Cons of Exness Zero Spread Account
- Unlimited Leverage – Having unlimited leverage has its advantages and disadvantages. Trading professionals should use caution while using excessive leverage because doing so might result in broker debt.
- High minimum deposit requirement – A $200 minimum deposit is required to trade on Exness’ zero spread account, which might be pricey for certain traders.
Are you a professional trader? This exness zero account is the ideal type of trading account to be used by a professional trader. To start trading using a zero spread account, you first need to open an account through the website www.exness.com , You will get an exness rebate if you register through our affiliate link.